The previous workshop at Renaissance was really awesome so we decided to have a re-run, this time at Conrad Hotel! Join us there and have a brunch together?! Kids are welcome too!
Date: 1st June 2017 (Thursday)
Time: 10:30am to 12:30pm
Venue: Grand Ballroom, Conrad Hotel, Pacific Place, Admiralty
Fee: HK$680 All flowers and materials are included.
What we will do?
- Decide on a colour theme
- Choose your flower arrangement styles / vase
- Techniques on handling floral foam and the fresh cut flowers, and the silk flowers
- Caring knowledge to extend shelf lives of each bloom
- The wonderful seasons of the year produce different seasonal blooms so we’ll be including them whenever Mother Nature allows.
- Cookies, Sandwiches, Snacks, Coffee, Tea, Soft drinks…. all FREE!
- Silk flower pot will be donated to Carita Hospital!
- Your fresh flower arrangement to take home!
We don’t have a big space so be hurry! Save your spot here:
A minimum of 5 students is required for the class.
Maximum number for each workshop is 10.
If the required number of students is not met, payments will be refunded.
Book Your Space Now: